LOSH Staff Publications
- Riley K, Delp L, Cornelio D, Jacobs S. "From Agricultural Fields to Urban Asphalt: The Role of Worker Education to Promote California's Heat Illness Prevention Standard." New Solutions 2012; 22(3):297-323.
- Riley K. “Health and safety”, entry for SAGE Sociology of Work Encyclopedia, Vicki Smith and J. Geoffrey Golson (eds.); forthcoming.
- Riley K, Appelbaum L. OSHA at 40: Looking Back, Looking Ahead. UCLA Institute for Research in Labor and Education Reearch and Policy Brief. Number 8 - April 2011.
- Delp L. “Women’s Hidden Work.” New Solutions 2010; 20(4):415-419.
- Delp L, Muntaner C. “The Political and Economic Context of Home Care Work in California.” New Solutions 2010; 20(4):441-464.
- Delp L, Wallace SP, Geiger-Brown J, Muntaner C. 2010. "Job Stress and Job Satisfaction: Home Care Workers in a Consumer Directed Model of Care." Health Services Research 45(4):922-940.
- Lichterman J, Brown-Williams H, Delp L, Quinn M, Quint J. "Preventing Toxic Exposures: Workplace Lessons in Safer Alternatives." Perspectives, UC Berkeley, Vol. 5, Issue 1 (July, 2010).
- Delp L, Stewart E. "Green Buildings, Good Jobs, Safe Jobs: Social Justice Pathways to a Sustainable Los Angeles." UCLA Community Scholars Program (2009).
- Smallwood L, Wong K, Delp L. (eds.) "Women's Work: Los Angeles Homecare Workers Revitalize the Labor Movement." UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education (2009).
- Delp L, Podolsky L., and Aguila T. December, 2009. "Risk Amid Recovery: Occupational Health and Safety of Latino Immigrant Workers in the Aftermath of the Gulf Coast Hurricanes." Organization and Environment Vol. 22:479-490.
- Boris E, Chung G, Delp L, Matthias R, Zabin C. Workforce Needs in California's Homecare System. California Policy Research Center Briefing Paper (May, 2004).
- Delp L, Palma G, Urita H, Arriaga M, Valenzuela A. The NAFTA Labor Side Agreement: Fading into Oblivion? UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education (March, 2004).
- Delp L, Brown M, Domenzain A. July, 2005. Fostering Youth Leadership to Address Workplace and Community Environmental Health Issues: A University/School/Community Partnership. Health Promotion Practice Vol. 6, No.3, 270-85.
- Delp L, Outman-Kramer M, Schurman SJ, Wong K, Eds. Teaching for Change: Popular Education and the Labor Movement. UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education, Los Angeles, California and George Meany Center for Labor Studies – The National Labor College, Silver Spring, Maryland (2003).
- Delp L, Quan K. 2002. Homecare Worker Organizing in California: An Analysis of a Successful Strategy. Labor Studies Journal Vol. 27(1).